Contixo Kids Safe Stereo Bluetooth Headphones - Review



Really nice set of headphones for both children and adults.  I got these for my own personal use (red in color) and was unaware that they light up different colors on each side (I thought it was just one color but it is multi-colored random lights).  The headset is comfortable to wear for long-term listening and they claim to max out at a kid-safe 85 decibels but that is plenty loud enough for my adult ears.

What I like:
-  Very comfortable, padded at the top of head and around the ears
-  Volume maxes out at a nice, comfortable level - perfect for children
-  It lights up around the ears - multicolored and flashing
-  Controls on the ears, right at the tip of your fingers
-  Comes with the USB charging cord for the lights
-  Super bass sounds
-  Supports a variety of music platforms (MP3, bluetooth, etc).
-  Nice and solid, feel like good quality headphones
-  Noise reduction, blocks out outside noise
-  Bluetooth is easy to pair

What I don't like:
-  There really is nothing so far that I have found that I do not like about these. 

I have to admit when I first got these I thought they were going to be cheesy kids headphones but this set took kids headphones to the next level. Definitely not cheesy and I have no problem sporting them around and listening to them and I'm 40 yrs old. It's a good, quality set of headphones that I would absolutely recommend for both safety and quality for the kiddos.  I am very pleased with this product and would definitely consider it again. 



To purchase this item on Amazon click HERE


**DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at no cost for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review. I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.










.

Comments