Sweety Decor Giclée Framed Sunrise Artwork Beach Seascape Paintings - Review

Sweety Decor Beach Paintings
So much better in person than what the photos give it credit for. The colors are true to life, not obnoxious and not muted, very natural looking. The frames are solid, the canvas is stretched good and there is no loose or sagging spots on it. One thing I will note is pay close attention to the measurements. This set is huge when put together. This piece would be good for above a sofa or being the focal point of a single wall in any room. I got mine for my beach-themed bathroom, however they are too big for the spot I wanted to put them in, so they will be going in my dining room (and now I may give the dining room a beach theme.

The printing on the canvas is even, what I mean by that is when you line it up exactly how it is in the listing photo, everything that's printed on it actually lines up (the waves, the rocks, etc). The artwork is beautiful and and looks like each painting was done by hand individually (does not look like a screen print).  The canvases are stretched on solid wood and stapled, there are hangers provided on the back of each painting. Also, they were packaged well as not to get damaged in shipping.  Keep in mind the dimensions, as this set is really nice and big enough to be on a wall by itself. Also you might need a laser level to make sure all the pieces line up good - however if you don't have one just use a yard stick and a pencil, (that's what I did - however it would have been easier with a laser level).

For those of you that don't know, Giclée painting uses fade-resistant, archival inks and archival substrates to print on large format printers. So these paintings will last a very long time without fading or chipping (yes I had to look that up lol).Overall I am beyond happy with this painting set. The quality is unmatched and the price is phenomenal - I have seen sets like this of this size go for over a hundred bucks (and it is well worth it), so I think this would definitely be a good purchase.


This item can be purchased on Amazon by clicking HERE.


**DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at a  discounted price for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review. I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.


.

Comments