Tripworthy Electric Pencil Sharpener - Review

Tripworthy Electronic
Pencil Sharpener
The Tripworthy pencil sharpener is a great tool for now that the kids are back in school. I don't know about you but buying a twenty pack of pencils and having to sharpen them all by hand kind of sucks, so this was a nice breezy change for the new school year.  What a nice change of pace from the old hand-held sharpeners. 

What I like:
-  Sharpens pencils fast with little effort
-  Has a big collection bin for the pencil shavings
-  Small footprint - does not take up much space on the desk
-  Easy and safe for kids to use (within a reasonable age)
-  Not very loud, well, not as loud as I remember "Ms. Crabapples" electric sharpener in 3rd grade. 
-  Stays sharp after prolonged use
-  Easy to empty
-  Lightweight and portable enough to send to school with my daughter

What I wasn't too crazy about:
-  There is no option to operate this by USB cord. Most pencil sharpeners nowadays seem to run on battery or USB, this one does not.
-  Does not come with batteries and I think I'll be blowing through them come this school year. I will have to come back and report how long they last.

However, these are things that are easily found within the listing so no stars removed for them, they are just things I wasn't crazy about and figured I would note it as others may want to know. All in all it appears to be a good product, feels like it is made with quality materials, sharpens the pencils to a lethal-grade tip, and is easy to empty. What more could you ask for?


TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM ON AMAZON.COM CLICK HERE


**DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at no cost for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review.

I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.

.

Comments