Wuudi 2 Stage Kitchen Knife Sharpener - Review

Wuudi Knife Sharpener
You never realize how bad you need a knife sharpener until you've used one.... then you wonder how you've gone so long without it.  I had no idea my knives were so dull - now they cut through pretty much everything like melted butter.  Niiiiice. 

The sharpener comes with an additional spare blade sharpener just in case, but I think these things last a pretty long time anyway. The unit itself has a non-slip grip so you don't have to worry about it sliding around the counter top or the knives slipping around the unit. The sharpener has a coarse side that you would use first to get the blade sharpened, then a fine side that you use to hone it to being razor sharp - and they are seriously razor sharp now. (at first i thought the two sides were for serrated and non-serrated but that is NOT the case, do not use this on serrated knives). I usually wash the knives afterwards so there is no metal shavings in the food too.

So far I am really happy with the knife sharpener. I never realized how dull my knives were until I used it and now I will be forever sharpening everyone's knives for them. It is easy to use and takes about thirty seconds. The fact that it comes with an extra blade unit is a bonus as well. I am happy with the item and would recommend it to anyone looking to have sharper knives in the house.


To purchase this item on Amazon.com click HERE 


**DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at a discounted amount for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review.

I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.


Comments