LANGRIA 3-Tier Metal Rolling Cart - Review

LANGRIA 3-Tier Cart 
This was the easiest piece of furniture or house-goods that I have ever put together in my life.  Literally.  I asked my husband when this came if he would put it together and then I waited....and waited... till I eventually said i'll do it myself.  And I did.... IN FIVE MINUTES. Literally it took longer to open the box than it did to put this together.

There are no tools needed - not a screwdriver, not a allen wrench, NOTHING - you need absolutely nothing to assemble this but your own two hands.  The pieces just click together and fit in such a way that everything has a place to go and you just pop it together. I didn't even need to look at the directions.  It is pure genius.  Had i have known that, I wouldn't have waited almost a week for my husband to do it.

So on to the product. The quality is beyond measure. I have a three tier cart in my house that is used for veggies in the kitchen. The one I have now is falling apart, coming loose where the screws are and they are stripped from constantly tightening them.  This cart was meant to replace it. Since this one does not have screws to tighten, that is one less thing I will need to worry about.  The metal racks are deep enough to hold a lot of items and without them tipping over.  The casters that pop onto the bottom help the rack to glide across the floor with ease.  To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement - I am happy to say that I would gladly recommend this product - and any others that they may have that are as easy to put together as this one - to anyone.

This utility cart can be used in so many different areas of the home too. I'm using in my kitchen for onions, potatoes and rice (cause onions and potatoes should not be on a shelf together), it can also be used in the bathroom for toiletries, in the laundry room for detergents, bleach, etc...in the babys room for diapers, wipes, powder, burp cloths, etc.....and pretty much anywhere else you need extra storage.  The cart is really very solid and good quality - I'm impressed.


TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT ON AMAZON.COM CLICK *HERE*


**DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at no cost for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review.  I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.

Comments