Michael Jordan 23 SWB Fan Bracelets (4 pack) - Review

SWB Fan Bracelets
Well this is exactly what my daughter wanted... she's been wearing them ever since they got delivered. She is 13 yrs old and a huge fan of basketball (she plays as well), AND her name is Jordan - so it fits her perfect. Now on to the product...

The quality is what you would expect from silicone bracelets, they are durable, stretchy, and have no seams so there is no worries about them tearing or breaking with normal use. The colors are bold and and don't run on to clothes even when wet (with sweat or handwashing), they don't stain the skin either.  

The size of the bracelets fits my daughter well, her wrists are normal teenage size but they also fit my 40 yr old wrists as well. They are really comfortable to wear and don't appear to interfere with clothing. I have no issues with this bracelet set and I am pleased with the quality of the item and the selection of colors included.  The container they come in is gift-worthy as well.


To purchase this item on Amazon.com click HERE

**DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at a discount for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review.  I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.

Comments