Zeefo LED Night Lite - Review

Zeefo LED Night Lite

I freaking love this lamp. It is absolutely awesome for where I needed it. There are so many good things about this product I never knew I needed it so bad until I got it. We have a staircase in our house that is kinda dark. There about 13 steps, then a small landing, then 4 steps going the opposite way. There is a light at the top and the bottom, but at that little turn where the first landing is - its dark. Well, not anymore ;-) 

The Awesome:
- No plugs required, it runs on batteries so it can be put in awkward spots
- It is motion activated, which means no switches to hit - it just turns on when your coming near it
- Will not turn on during the day, so it saves batteries
- Turns off when it senses no motion after about six seconds - again saving batteries
- Is bright enough to light up the entire landing on my staircase
- LED so the batteries don't drain as fast
- Looks really nice where I have it, it is lightweight but does not look cheap

The not-so awesome:
- Nothing, I love this light. I am so happy that I got it, it really makes my life easier (and safer) 

I can honestly say that this is one item that I've gotten from amazon that I am incredibly happy with, and it's been a while since I said to my husband "wow look how cool this is". This product had me saying that. I didn't realize it was motion activated til later in the night and I was walking up my steps and it clicked on - I thought that was the coolest thing ever.  I'm very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend it to anyone that needs a little light anywhere where a plug is not available. 

To purchase this item on Amazon.com click HERE


**DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at a discounted amount for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review. I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.


.

Comments