10 Pcs Lightweight Camping Cookware Set by KevenAnna - Review

KevenAnna Camping Set

Incredibly impressed with this set of camping cookware! It was a lot nicer in person than I thought it would be. We've gone through many camping cookware supplies in the past twenty years and I would say this set rates up there in my top fave three. Several reasons for this..

♥ So very useful, includes a non-stick pan, a pot with lid, a natural loofa to clean them, a wooden spoon, ladle, 2 bowls, stove attachment with igniter and carrying case and a mesh drawstring carrying bag to hold it all in.
♥ The handles for the pot and pan fold around itself, so it is compact. The soup ladle also has a fold-out handle.
♥ Everything fits basically inside itself and all goes into the mesh bag.
♥ Perfect for survival set-ups, bug-out bags, or camping. Lightweight and easy to port.
♥ Quality is outstanding, very solid with no loose screws/joints (handles) and no chipping of the non-stick areas.
♥ It's adorable. I know that may not matter to some people but I'm a girl and I like cute little things. :-)

This is normally where I would list the "cons" area of the item, but I did not find any cons or faults in this item. It works exactly as it says it should, it came with everything included in the listing, it is a portable/compact size, and the quality is better than I thought it would be. For the current listing price, this is a great set for survival and camping enthusiasts. I am completely satisfied with this purchase.

This item can be purchased at Amazon.com by clicking HERE


*DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at a discount for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review. I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.



.

Comments