Humor Us Home Goods HUHG Grandma & Grandpa Funny Coffee Mug - Review



Funniest Cup Ever
from Humor Us Home Goods
Definitely a ten star product in my opinion, not only for the quality but also for the joy it gave my mom when my daughter gave to her.  Of course between grandchildren there is an ongoing fued over who the "favorite" grandchild is... and my 13 year old niece always tells my 13 year old daughter that grammy and pap love her more - even though there is no reason for any child to feel that way because my parents do not play favorites. It has actually become a running joke in our house...so when I saw this cup with this exact saying it was perrrrrrrrrrrrrfect.  I mean PERFECT.

What I like:
* Everything! - it's simple and straight to the point. Very minimalistic.
* The cup is solid. Heavy duty glass and pure quality mixed with absolute hilarity. 
* Packaged well in a cute box with a gift-worthy design and stuffed with tissue paper so the writing is easy to read.
* The cup is dishwasher safe.
* Holds the perfect amount of morning coffee.
* This made my mom laugh...then she stopped and read it again and laughed...and laughed...and laughed. This went on for about ten minutes. This is PRICELESS to me because my mom has cancer and has not laughed (or been joyful or happy) in a very long time. It has been a while since I seen a genuine laugh come from her.  The cup was given to her by my daughter as a "feel better grammy" gift and it worked, if only for a few minutes, she really did feel "better".  

I am so happy that I found this, I cannot describe how grateful I am for the humor that this company has bestowed upon my family for a brief moment in time.  The memories of the day we gave this to her will be ingrained in my daughters mind and hopefully the sound of my moms laughter and joy will remain with my daughter long after she has passed. 

This is honestly the first time I can say that I am truly thankful for a company.  I am getting weepy over here... thank you HUHG. 


   This item can be purchased on Amazon by clicking HERE.



**DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review.  I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.



.

Comments