Gibson Brite Wires Electric Guitar Strings, (Light 10-46) - Review

Gibson Guitar Strings

Great deal for this set of brite wires. My 13-yr old daughter is very picky about guitar strings (go figure, a picky teenager) and insisted on getting this pack of strings for her electric guitar...to replace one string. The last set I bought her was Earnie Ball strings and she ended up taking all the EB strings off her guitar and replacing them with these Gibsons. She loves the sound they produce as it more clear and crisp to her as opposed to the EB strings she had on there. Hey, if she's happy - I'm happy.

⚫ Whats Included:
One set of six strings - high through low E (E-A-D-G-B-E)
The magic and mystery of of what your imagination can create

⚫ Quality:
Very happy with the quality of the strings, they seem solid and well made.
Will have to see how they hold up in the long haul, she blows through E strings a lot.

⚫ Price:
Seriously, the price can't be beat for the quality.

I would not hesitate to pull the trigger again on this item. If for some reason the strings are faulty or fail in any way that is beyond normal wear and tear, I will update my review to note this.

DISCLOSURE:  I am not affiliated with this company in any way whatsoever, nor was I compensated to provide this review with any type of product or money. I am not compensated if you click on the link to purchase, it is only provided for convenience. This item was purchased at full price, and this is solely an opinion of the product based on our family's use of it.  Hopefully it will be helpful to the reader.

This item was purchased on Amazon.com and can be found HERE.




.

Comments