BDK Toyota Corolla Hubcaps - Review

BDK Hubcaps


Bought for: 2010 Corolla, 14" wheels.
Installed: January 2016


Nice wheel covers that came super quick and packaged well. They arrived all in one box with a thin foam piece between each one so they wouldn't scratch each other. The wheel covers are lightweight and look exactly like they do in the listing photos - no difference (which is good). They are made of a hard plastic and include metal rings that snap on them. I was totally clueless on what to do or how to install them and it did not include any directions at all. I had to drive my car up to my dads house and have him install them for me because I thought hubcaps just pop off then pop back on, the metal ring confused me (hey, imma girl, what do you expect). So yeah minus a star for missing directions...for nincompoops like me.

I have a 2010 corolla and I actually like these better than the factory wheel covers on my car. Could be because my originals are scratched to high heaven (again....girl driver), or it could be because these are more of a matte than shiny - I like the matte look (looks like brushed aluminum).

Ive had these on my car for over six months now. None have fallen off and they scratch exactly like the factory ones do (I'm an expert in curbing it), they have held up well considering. Overall I am happy with the wheel covers, disappointed because there was no directions but maybe if the seller sees this review it might sway them into throwing a piece of paper in the box with directions for doofuses like me that are clueless.. :-)


*DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at a discount for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review. I do not receive any type of compensation if you click on the link to purchase, it is only provided for convenience.  I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.




This item can be purchased on Amazon.com by clicking HERE




.

Comments