Susino Windproof Travel Umbrella Review

Susino Windproof Umbrella


When I first saw this listing I thought to myself....an umbrella for $13 bucks, that's crazy talk. I buy my stuff at dollar general for less than $5.00. However, when I received it and checked it out I then realized why. You get what you pay for.

Pros:
The tines of the umbrella are made with a harder metal than most umbrellas I have had. Meaning they wont bend as easily in the wind.
The tips of the umbrella (where the nylon meets the metal at the ends - you know - the part that usually goes first when they go bad) is reinforced.
Shaft is a heavier metal than most umbrellas.
Its auto open AND close. One touch of a button on the handle and it opens itself. Another touch and it closes (must be pulled into the base manually though, it just closes the top of the umbrella).
Comes with a case and carrying strap.
The handle feels rubberized - like non-slip in case you have wet hands.
Small enough to fit in purse or backpack.
The fully opened size is good for two people to be covered, it's not small when extended fully.

Cons:
None that I have noticed at this time. If this changes I will alter my review.

I think this umbrella will be one of the few that I have owned that will last longer than a year, even with the abuse my kids put them through. It seems like it is good quality and compact enough to stow-away when not in use. The two-button touch feature is awesome, I've never had one like that before (remember I usually buy cheapie umbrellas). I am happy with this item.



This item can be purchased at Amazon.com by clicking HERE


**DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at no cost for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review.  I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.


.






Comments

  1. GOOD,Thank you for your sharing.Exact a good reference for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment