Generation Guard Blood Pressure Monitor Review

Clinical Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor FDA Approved by Generation Guard with Large Screen Display Portable Case Irregular Heartbeat BP and Adjustable Arm Cuff Perfect for Health Monitoring
Generation Guard
Blood Pressure Monitor

My husband works in a hospital and usually takes any medical equipment I buy with him to work to test their accuracy (bp monitors, thermometers, etc). I am confident in stating that the Generation Guard BP monitor is accurate to hospital equipment according to my husband (+/- a few points). He used the monitor several times through his shift against several hospital-issued BP monitors within the hospital. We've been through a few BP monitors in the past and I've liked this one the most for reasons explained below.

=============
What I Like:
=============
✔  Super easy to use, read, and understand the display. 
✔  Very comfortable on the wrist (both my beefy husband and my tiny wrists agree).
✔  Directions are written in plain easy-to-understand English. 
✔  Works fast - it doesn't squeeze your arm for what feels like twenty min before you get the readout (like my previous one).
✔  Fully adjustable to fit big and small arms
✔  Memory function to record previous readings. 
✔  Auto turn off after 1 min to preserve battery life.
✔  To use, you place your arm out in front of you instead of up and across the chest.
✔  Displays date, time, systolic & diastolic values, pulse per min, irregular heartbeat indicator, low battery indicator, memory indicator, and blood pressure classification to recognize hypertension as per world health organization standards.

✔  Whats in the box:  BP Monitor, hard-shell plastic case, easy to read/understand manual, and battery

==============
What I Don't Like:
==============
✘  Other than the display not having back-lighting, there really was nothing in my experience with this item that warranted concern. I have had no problems thus far. Some people don't care about items having back-lighting on the display but I have really bad eyes and found it hard to read the display in low-light....however, I have macular degeneration and not all people have poor vision like me so no stars removed as this is a personal preference.  Just thought I would note it for anyone that is looking for something with a back-light.

=============
Overall Opinion:
=============
The BP monitor feels of good quality. The band is adjustable and the display is easy to read.  I like that you only need to hold your arm outright and not up and across your chest (like I had to with a previous monitor I was using). It has worked well and is comparable to hospital quality equipment so I can safely say that I am happy with this product. 

=============
**DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review.  I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.



This item can be purchased at Amazon by clicking HERE






.

Comments