Waterproof Pet Dog Boots/Shoes - Review

Doggie Boots/Shoes

How adorable is a dog in booties?? Too cute! The only problem with my dog is she doesn't like to keep them on. :-( However, it is summertime so in winter she may change her mind. She hates going outside in the winter (short hair Chihuahua-beagle) and has recently become a "porch-pooper" every winter now, so maybe wearing these little booties will get her out into the yard to do her business rather than staying on the porch where there is no snow hitting her feet.

I ordered the red pack in size small. I think my girl could have fit in an extra-small because she has tiny feet, but she wouldn't keep them on long enough for me to evaluate the size on her. I will base this review on my experience with my dog so far and this pair of booties.

The booties appear to be good quality. No loose strings, no seam tears. The velcro is tight and attached well. Includes two velcro straps to make sure they stay on your dogs paws (if she is wearing them like she is supposed to as opposed to constantly trying to remove them like my dog did). The inside of the booties are soft and warm, and the part that goes up the ankle is feels like elastic on a thick pair of socks, however the outer portion of the booties appears to be waterproof.

The straps have reflective material across them so the pup can be seen at night. It also comes with a waterproof carrying/storing pouch.

The booties are adorable and good quality. They are tough to put on at first only because it is a foriegn object to the dog and she don't know whats going on. Once she gets used to them it should be easy-peasy. It takes some finagling getting her paw inside without hurting her nails and getting bit (she's a meanie-bum). I just wish I would have ordered a smaller size. However, I do not think I will have any problems putting them on her in the winter, in-fact, I think she will welcome them like she does her winter jacket (she waits at the door for me to put it on her) once she realizes that it will protect her little tootsies from being ice cold. :-)


*DISCLAIMER: In accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 guidelines regarding promotional or discounted products, I have received this item at a discount for the purpose of testing and a thorough review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest and unbiased. All views expressed are based on my own experience using this product. I have no relationship with the seller and was not compensated or expected to give a positive review. I reserve the right to modify my review at any time if during the use of this product the quality or usability changes.


This item can be purchased from Amazon.com by clicking HERE





.

.

Comments